Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

HOLY S**T

OMFG that was AMAZING.

I'm a huge Street Fighter fan and this collab was simply a pure joy.
I really wish there was more collab as good as this :P

Keep it up all of you who worked on this ... this is AMAZING.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Amazing

I was really amazed to see how well this flash is keeping the pace every second of it.
I really enjoyed the way you introduced violence and funny stuff in this flash and i really liked the voice acting , made me rofl.

This was an awesome flash with really great ideas , good intensive action/violence and really well placed humor.

Keep up the good work dude ^_^

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Not bad

First of all , congratulation for 1st prize.

I have to be honest , the animation is pretty nice , the ideas are great and graphics ain't bad but i really don't think it was really a 10/10 score.
I really enjoyed watching it but there was some boring parts within that i wouldn't mind seeing off :P

You guyz have amazing talents and i really think you did a great job on this but in my opinion this could have been way better.

Keep it up and i really hope to see more stuff from you guyz and gratz again for 1st prize :)

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Quite impressive

I have to say that this is quite a nice piece of work you did there.

The arts and animations are just amazingly well done and the sounds just match every seconds of this flash.
I really enjoyed the ideas you included with this plot and thought it was really enjoyable.

You have a really good talent and i really hope to see more from you.

Keep up the good works :)

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

XboX 360

haha xD

I love this song :P for the fact that it is so true.

XboX 360 is way better than ps3 and have so many good exclusive games and more.

PS3 FTL!

Candy Candy

That's AWESOME

WOW dude ... this flash is TOTALLY KICK ASS

You defenitely have talents

I really like the humor + Gory ideas :P

Keep it up dude ;)

I love skateboarding I love skateboarding

WOW

Hey dude ... thx for this one :) i've really enjoyed watching it :) that's AWESOME :P

Let's hope we'll see one full lenght hehe :P

Skate or Die Skate or Die

WOW

Hey dude ... you need to make it longer :P this one is so awesome but we need to see more like this :P something like a real long Skate movie but in flash :P hehe this would be awesome ;)

Btw thx for the 45 seconds fun ;)

The Head - The Leg The Head - The Leg

Wow

Hey dude ... that was so freaking AWESOME ... i really liked the ideas and the way you played with them this is simply amazing ... that was some freak stuff that is really great to see :)

Thx for this :D

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

OMG

I just have to say that this is the best flash i've seen ...

I would defenetely like to watch an entire movie with those grafx and animation + voice :P and stuff.

I've really enjoyed watching this stuff :) it's really great to see some interesting artists ;)

Just keep it up and if you make a little animation with voice and effect then Let me know as soon as possible :)

Thx for this one dude.